Entente Software LLC (“Entente”) respects your privacy and recognizes your need for appropriate protection and management of your Personal Information that you may submit to Entente. "Personal Information" is information about you that can be used to identify you. Personal Information may include information such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and other non-public information that is specific to you. Personal Information does not include information that pertains to you, but cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES, THE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE WILL BE TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE YOUR HOME COUNTRY FOR USE BY ENTENTE AND ITS AFFILIATES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY. PERSONAL INFORMATION IS PROCESSED AND STORED IN THE UNITED STATES, AND AS A RESULT, GOVERNMENTS, COURTS, OR LAW ENFORCEMENT OR REGULATORY AGENCIES MAY BE ABLE TO OBTAIN DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION THROUGH LAWS APPLICABLE IN THE UNITED STATES. BY USING THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, YOU CONSENT TO THIS TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
Collection of Personal Information
Entente may collect Personal Information that you voluntarily submit, including the following:
- To create an account for Services, you must provide Entente with a valid email address and telephone number.
- To subscribe to Services, you must provide information necessary to charge your credit card, including your full name, billing address, and credit card information.
- When you contact Entente by email, Entente will collect any information contained in such email.
- You may choose to not provide Entente with certain information, but this may limit the features of the Services you are able to use.
The Entente Services allow you to enter and store information about your company’s software products and development, including relevant third-party software products and development. By using the Services, you are giving express permission to Entente to store the information described above (the "Customer Data"). Entente will solely use the Customer Data to provide the Services to you.
Use of Personal Information
In general, Personal Information is used by Entente to (a) register you for the Services, (b) respond to your requests and provide the Services to you, (c) improve the features, performance and support of the Services, and (d) offer you additional information, opportunities, and functionality. We may also use your Personal Information to provide you with electronic newsletters or promotional e-mails, should you request to receive such communications from us.
Entente personnel, including any third-party contractors working for or with Entente in providing the Services, only get access to Personal Information and Customer Data on a need-to-know basis and are under contractual obligations to keep the confidentiality of such information.
Entente may also collect and create aggregate information about customers, sales, traffic patterns, and data about the Services and other systems, and use such information internally to improve the Services, for training, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for other business purposes, and we may provide it to third parties at our discretion, but this aggregate information will not include any Personal Information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Entente has your permission to make the disclosure;
- the disclosure is required by law, regulation or mandatory professional standards;
- the disclosure is reasonably related to the sale or other disposition of all or part of our business;
- the information in question is publicly available;
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary to establish legal claims;
- in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service;
- in order to protect the rights, property or safety of Entente or others;
- the disclosure is to Entente affiliates, business partners, or contractors providing services on Entente’s behalf, consistent with the purpose for which such information was obtained.
Disclosure to Contractors
Links to Other Sites
The Services may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Entente. The provision of such links is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such websites or location or its contents. We have no control over, do not review, and are not responsible for the privacy policies of or content displayed on such other websites.
Policy Subject to Change